viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

What to do where to go in Santiago.

I wasn’t born in Santiago, I was born in Chañaral (a Little town in the north of our country, very well known by Ricardo Lagos’ half naked horror). However I’ve been living in Santiago, since 1990, so I was bred here and I think I’am very well capacitated to emit an aesthetic judgement of the city founded by Valdivia and designed in it’s fundamental core, as we all know, by Pedro de Gamboa: I don’t find it nice.

Nontheless, we have beatiful places, and when we have clean air, we do even have beatiful people. So, I would recommend to the newbies: 1. visit the Lastarria neighbourhood, beatiful edificatons and nice retaurants (here I recommend “Les Assasins”, nice french food, and I do not recommend “Gatopardo”, too much reputation is not a good ingredient). Number two: nearby you want to go to the Bellas Artes museum, you can enjoy the artworks in there. Number three: visit the zoo (at the San Cristòbal Hill) and buy a plastic mask (great costume. You don't want to see the animals, just the masks). Four: in that same hill, take the teleférico (a cable car), an interesting trip by air. Five: for a drink, go visit Ballavista neighbourhood, or, to change the city zone, take a chance at Plaza Ñuñoa, in both you have lot of choices. Nice five elements.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario