viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

My first term of 2009

During the first semester of 2009 I had a couple of very interesting subjects at University in which I focused my mental efforts: they were both about psychoanalysis and marxism and its teachers were very informed people or so they seemed to me. So I learned some things about subjectivity and power relations, as they are seen from those currents of thougth.

So that was the good part of it, however, besides that, I also had a trio of uninteresting -but very promising in terms of future laboral opportunities- subjects. So it was a real challenge to study for them (I didn't). I did get anyhow, good marks overall, at least good enough to pass them (maybe I will regret this when I look for a job or a decent salary, or when I be ashamed of my current ideals and consider them to be one of the last standing expressions of adolescence??).

That's it with regards to academical matters, but I had a lot of fun too. Indeed I spent a lot of time with good friends of mine and I did even reencounter a group of friends from highschool who are very funny people, very talented for witty jokes when they are drunk and very smart when sober (I say this because I love them not because they are really like that).

So it was a very lazy (plus focused and selective mental effort) but interesting and funny semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario